I'm Ruthie Darling the founder of Ruthie Darling - An English Girl In New York. Thank you for stopping by my sarcastically fashionable corner of the internet.
I moved to NYC from London 7 years ago and I now reside in Bushwick, Brooklyn. When I'm not blogging I can be found appearing in musicals around the USA and sometimes swinging from a trapeze. (If you're interested you can google-stalk me under my real name Ruthie Stephens.)
I have collaborated with many brands on the blog so far and I am always happy to discuss working with brands, bloggers, photographers and local businesses for future posts. Get in touch baybehs! firstname.lastname@example.org
Some things about me you may be interested to know:
- If you want to hide something from me, the best way to do that is to leave a voicemail.
- American cheese is not cheese. I am starting a one woman grassroots campaign to stop this lie.
- "Strong female lead trying to build a fashion blog empire" is still not a category on Netflix despite my constant emailing of Netflix HQ.
- Bali and India are my most lusted after travel locations
- I can rap the Prince Of Bel Air Theme tune, but insist on only using my native British accent to do so.
- Marmite is my true love
Thanks for stopping by Darlings. feel free to send me your thoughts, comments, presents, cash, yachts, shoes and cheese to email@example.com
Ruthie Darling xoxo